Heroic Raider and M+ Player looking for something new

I recently returned to WoW after taking a break for much of the start of BFA. I am looking for a group I can play, and laugh with while also kicking some booty. I was a heroic raider in legion, and did mythic+ religiously. I am looking to get serious again, and would love to join a group of like minded, dope people.

Cheers!

Would like to chat when you are available

Hey there we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression and can do Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11 est(7-10 cst).
We’re recruiting especially for 8.3 and taking a break until the new year for holidays. We’d love to pick up a warrior, and I think we’re dope even if we’re older XD.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We were 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re currently 8/8N 8/8H 4/8 M EP. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We are also working on trying to have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

you can also apply here(just take the space out between h and t):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyLrGcBGwa5qBgg5l6Bp7dq3uDxSgvb5WROWXEzDVuK3iuSg/viewform

Heya, if you’re still looking for a guild add me on BNet at NukFur#1660 or Discord at NukFur#0990

DM me bro lets talk

Matt#19690

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and and welcome back!

It sounds like your mentality aligns with ours and I would definitely love to chat with you if you’re around! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!

Kings of Chaos, Founded in February 2011, is a tight knit guild looking to recruit active Motivated Players for multiple roles in our M+ and Raid progression. The guild is founded on adult members with families and active lives. We don’t have the flexibility some have to drop everything and raid till 3 a.m. but we do have the commitment to progress through content. Our goal is to have 2 nights set aside for raid progression and nights set aside for fun challenges such as Mythic+ key runs.

We are looking for like-minded players who are active in the game, motivated to succeed, willing to put in the effort to achieve a collective goal with us.

Guild:
Progress: Eternal Palace 8/8N, 8/8H, 1/8M
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Tue & Thu 730-10pm (Alt Nite Suns) Eastern (Server)

Recruiting All Roles
Contact An Officer or
Add my discord:
planeswalker94#8509

i, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - None at this time
DPS - DH, Monk, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter
Heals - Monk, Priest, Pally

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450