Heroic Plus is objectively superior to M+

Just bought my caress of insanity without having to wait for a “bis” weapon to arrive in my vault box. deterministic loot is poggers

I can’t tell if you are being serious or trolling…

I imagine trolling because I can’t fathom a world where people think heroic plus is superior in any way.

If you don’t like the infinite scaling… don’t do higher keys? There are lots of people that stop at 20. Rewards increasing stop at 17.

Pushed AOTC and Season 2 mastery. Hit 2800 m+ rating. I got tired of the rat race after that, would much rather play a version of WoW that respects your time and doesn’t have you chasing incremental upgrades by spamming keys for a maxed weekly vault in hopes you get good RNG rolls. Sidernal essence means even if nothing of note drops, or you’re past the point where h+ loot means much, you still have incentive to run it to fill up slots with 25man and hard mode loot from previous tiers, some of which makes perfect slot fillers until you get your true BiS from the current tier.

I’d much rather have this than the rngfest that retail m+ is in terms of rewards.

The static difficulty of H++ also means that we don’t have “dead keys” or key ranges that nobody wants to participate in.

It literally is, in every imaginable way.

It’s mythic+ but for people with a burning desire to play a bad imitation of a 15-year-old game.

You can remove the rng fest by just adding a currency like they did with fated. You don’t need to completely remove difficulties.

And wow has always been an rngfest. If anything, m+ improved that quality of life. Yes, it’s irritating as hell when your item doesn’t drop, at least you can do it again.
We are no longer stuck in a system where you rely solely on weekly raid lockouts for gear. Which is something people tend to forget.

You can spam m+ day and night for upgrades instead of clearing raid on tuesday, then hard stuck for upgrades until next week.

Dumbing the game down will not bring people back. As we’ve already seen, it just makes people more entitled and whiny because enough is never enough.

Meet at IF bridge for inspection.

1 Like

My entire experience with H+ is barely understanding what it changes because the affixes are not that impactful combined with the fact like every pug group immediately trys to skip to the end to farm the currency from last boss.

to me it’s a catch up system, that sucks to play with the avg classic wrath group, because they just skip every boss or trash pack they possibly can, i don’t know if you can compare it to M+ which was designed to be a legit end-game content.

i say this while preferring classic over retail.

I’ve brought up a no timer Mythic plus but it’s kinda sorta supported by the community so far.