Heroic Magisters Terrace has no Daily Lockout

to laugh @ banned people

3 Likes

“they’re not going to suspend people.”
They had no trouble mass suspending people that clicked the broken ogrila forges.

“blizzard can’t suspend of ban thousands.”
-They absolutely can, and don’t put my name on someone else’s quote.

5 Likes

I remembered, i also won 20 dollarydoo’s for correctly betting it would be bugged again.

You do realize it’s like 4 runs… It’s not like they were able to run it 20 times. Each run takes about 30 mins on average. Blizz won’t suspend for something so tiny.

1 Like

You’re comparing something vastly more of a problem that affects economy.

6 Likes

blizzard can’t suspend of ban thousands.

Yes, they will suspend all the cheaters.

i truly doubt that blizzard will ban anyone, they never did ban abusers on massive scale in any game they own, i’ve seen worse abuses in D3, old retail expansions and nothing ever happened.

1 Like

And very very recently, the Ogri’la exploiters too.

1 Like

No one is getting banned. They wont even reverse anything.

2 Likes

They will.

I, for one, am absolutely shocked that Blizzard would roll out a patch that wasn’t 100% ready.

3 Likes

I know right? It’s unheard of

1 Like

they only say that to satisfy people, they have been saying that from years without doing any bans.

are you new to blizzard games or what?

1 Like

No they wont. Just like the people that took advantage of the extra honor from the battlegrounds at the early part of pre patch. Thw will keep what they got. And they should. That is a retarded thing to be banning people for. In fact its a stuoid rule to begin with. Bad game design when you limit your content behind a timer.

The more events of them not sanctioning blatant exploits, the more players will feel like the ToS isn’t really a set of rules that must be followed and they can cheat however they want and they will get away.

Everyone knows Heroic dungeons have a 1 day lockout and whomever entered more than once inside Heroic Magister’s Terrace was aware it was a bug and taking advantage of it, they were in violation of ToS.

It is already happening with gold buying being completely normal on every single server and 1% ever get caught, and you can see it is not even a perma ban when they get caught buying gold, they barely get a suspension.

apparently you’re not even aware of bots running in game even till this day and they run freely, same goes for gold selling buying it’s happening every hour, and from the past there was tons of abuses on massive scale where not a single person got banned for anything, except 1 out of 1000times, that’s why i’m telling you! No one is getting ban for abuses on massive scale such as what happened today.

even if blizzard posted claiming that they banned people, that would be just to gain trust When actually no one got any ban. this is not the first time, this is what happened every time in the past.

At this point, its unlikely a rollback is happening … it would have happened already. And in terms of the banwave … its prob unlikely at this point too.