Heroic Late Night Guild LFM

The Clique is a friendly, casual raiding guild on the Norgannon server. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after kids have gone to sleep.
We offer a stable, friendly environment for new and seasoned raiders that are looking for a break from hardcore environments. We focus on Normal and Heroic raiding. Our goal is to see all that The War Within has to offer and kill raid bosses along the way.
We raid Tuesday and Sunday from 9:45pm to 12:45am CST. We are currently looking for some raiders to join us for The War Within and onwards. We have a need for the following classes and roles.
Ranged DPS: High
Mage
Hunter
Priest
Boomkin
Elemental Shaman
Evoker
Warlock
Tank: Low
DK
DH
Monk
Paladin
Bear
Melee DPS: Low
Monk
DH
DK
Shaman
Rogue
Healers: Low
Disc Priest
Paladin
Shaman
Monk
We are a group that plays because we enjoy the people that we play with and have fun together raiding or enjoying other aspects of the game. If this sounds like what you are looking, get in touch with me through Real Id at Hadorya#1497 or Discord at Hadorya#3191

Come on in. The water’s fine.

Looking to raid but don’t want it to feel like a second job? Have only a few days your able to commit to raiding? Have a real life with family, kids, school, or work that makes it hard to make every raid day? We have no fear the Clique is here. We are a laid back guild that understand that this is a game and you should be able to have fun for the little bit of time you are able to play. Come check us out and feel free to ask us any questions you might have.

We are still on the look out for new raiders!

Yup you guessed it we are indeed still looking for more raiders to come and join us for some fun raid times! Looking for pretty much all classes, spec and all xp types. So come one come all and join a great group of people that just loving hanging out with each other.

We are still looking for people to come join us for raiding come 8.2. We need some dps and I know you guys are out there.

We are still looking for people to come join us for normal and heroic raiding. We are getting ready for 8.2 and onwards. We will accept all types of experienced players. Just as long as you have a eagerness to learn. Please check us out or contact some one in the guild if you are interested.

Hey all I’m just curious to know how many are showing up to raid in your guild. I am sort of looking to maybe join up with you guys since the raid I currently run for our guild is dieing because I can’t raid anymore on Saturday nights. Your raid schedule would be great for me and I might be able to bring a few of our raiders. I know our server is dead and really hard to recruit on and I don’t want to server transfer so I want to find a guild that has the roster to actually put a raid together. Let me know and I’ll get back to guys.

Thanks

I know its a really really really late reply but it works as a reply to bump my post up. We are drawing about 17 to 20 people for raids at the moment. Quite a nice turn out. We have had 1 or 2 leave recently but we are still drawing more then enough people to raid. We are very much in need of some stable mages but will consider most other classes as well.

We are still around and raiding as well. We do some mythic + too if that is also your jam. I know classic has taken a lot of people from the live game so if you are looking to keep raiding check us out.

We are in need of some more raiders to finsh out the last raid tier of BFA. Come join is for all the excitement

We are in need of more people to come finish out Nylotha with us then look twards shadowland. Please feel free to chat with anyone in the guild if you are interested.

We have people from all walks of life. I’m a Marine stationed in Hawaii. Our raid times are perfect for me starting about 5-6pm Hawaiian Standard Time and ending around 8-9pm HST. Come join the fun as we consistently get our Ahead of the Curve achievement.

We are always on the look out for more players to come and join us. Check us out and see if we could be a good fit for you.

We are on the look out for more people to come join us during this down time before 9.1 and onwards! If your new to raiding we are happy to help show you the ropes, or if you a raiding vet but find its a bit much to stay competitive for mythic but still wanna raid come check us out. We have many people that fit both categories.

Dragon Flight here we come!

We are smexy and you know it…

We are looking for some more people to come join us for the end of Dragonflight and beyond!

We are looking for some more people to come join us!

Here comes The War Within. So we are opening up recruitment. Check us out and see if we might be what you have been looking for.