Heroes Õf Azeroth Looking For More Casual players

Please join us guys and come do stuff with us.

who wants to join us?

What you did to your guildie with the tragedy? Not cool man.

4 Likes

Hi im a mythic raider from another guild here on thrall but want to say that if you are a casual raider, Heroes of Azeroth is the place for you. Big and kind community run by some great people :slight_smile:

Yeah, I read that too. Seems the leadership in this guild needs to grow up. Definitely not the kind of guild I’m looking for

2 Likes

do you believe everything you read on the internet? the guild is the most chill and friendly place ever. toxic people get kicked then like to make up stuff when they do xd

Funny. I don’t recall rattling your cage.

1 Like

Where is your proof that anything I said is untrue? You are entitled to believe whatever you like but everything I said is 100% the truth. I have screenshots of everything if you wanna know feel free to add me an we can hop in discord and I’ll show you the unedited shots.

Am I toxic for defending people in the guild from one of the members going on a homophobic rant in discord?

Or am I toxic for stating in guild that my family was murdered when asked where I had been for a while?

If you have some other theory or proof that I have done anything at all outside of what I said here on on my post, please don’t hesitate to post it for all to see.

These forum posts and crying in trade chat are further proof that all u do is try to start drama…which is why u were kicked. You’ve even went as far as trying to defame shadow in his youtube channel comments. Do you get off on being mean to an autistic guy or something? Cause thats really messed up. All he has is his guild and youtube channel to make him happy in life and you come along trying to ruin his whole world. Its pretty low tbh. Who bullies autistic people?

That’s a stretch. First of all no one knows anyone to be autistic. You are using that for shock value to try and discredit me. Second of all his officers seem to be manipulating him. Third, again where is your proof I did anything? Using the fact that I came to call out the bs and defend myself is not proof of me being toxic. What drama in the guild was I involved in? Calling out the homophobic person or saying my family was murdered?

If you have any proof to your claims, as I do, please feel free to offer them up. Until then you’re nothing more than a hype man for your friend who will baselessly defend a situation you have no idea about.

Until someone proves I have done anything wrong prior to what you claim which involved my truthful post on this forum and speaking up in trade chat when the “officer” lied about my boyfriend (who literally never talked in guild chat or discord) saying that he was involved in drama, I will continue to defend myself in this situation. I will take back my posts and publicly apologize to the entire server if anyone offers proof that I was being toxic to the guild.

But you can’t because it doesn’t exist. I will however remove my post and never speak of it again if I receive an apology and explanation from shadow, who I considered my friend throughout my time in the guild.

You cant honestly tell me you were in HOA for any amount of time and didnt know shadowmoocow is autistic. And dont even try to say im making this up when ive literally talked with his family many times. You can go be mad at anyone else you want, Darmadious or other officers/guild members etc (even though i still dont agree with you), but dont be mad at Shadow. Shadow is an innocent man with the brain of a child.

Are you kidding me, there’s no need to make a big deal about this. But if you do want to blame someone you can blame me, Darmadious and other officers. As i just learn about this issue. I am sorry this happen to you guys but please stop abusing Shaddy in youtube or other places.

1 Like

Looking for any casual players to join our guild for raiding,mythic 0s,mythic +, warfront and transmog or achievements. Please message us

Any casters looking join my casual guild like Shadow priest,warlocks,mages and boomkins druid?

Any casters want to join us?

Any casters wanna join us?

We are still looking for some casters to join us, pst Eatmooncake or Shadowmoocow if interested :smiley:

LfM casters to join us

anyone want to join us need more casters

Hello everyone :slight_smile: We are still looking for more casters to join us.