Heroes Õf Azeroth Looking For More Casual players

Hello everyone! My name is ShadowMooçow and I am the GM of Heroes Õf Azeroth. We are a casual guild who likes to do keystones,raids,transmog or achievements and we also do open raid on Wed nights 9pm realm time to 11pm realm time. We also looking forward for patch 8.3 and the next expansion called Shadowlands. Anyone is welcome to join us and any level can join to. My officers are Darmadious, Scbb,Eatmooncake. Please message me on my battle tag at ShadowMooCow#1715 if you want to join. Hope to see you guys to join us and looking forward meet you guys.

2 Likes

Are there any casual players wanted to join my guild to for patch 8.3 and do some new content with us and this is Shadowmooçow alt btw.

Very friendly folks here! Come join!

Any casual healers want to join my guild for 8.3?

we got lot people who active and ready 8.3 so message me to join.

Are there any healers want to join us for my causal guild?

Anyone coming back to game looking for a good causal guild?

Looking for more casual players to join us for patch 8.3 that comes out next week. Please message me at ShadowMooCow#1715

Who want join my casual guild for next patch?

Anyone welcome join guys

Looking for more casual players on this server to join my guild for 8.3 content.

Hey everyone is there anyone who want to join my casual guild please message me at ShadowMooCow#1715

any decent causal healers looking to join my casual guild?

Hello! i am Eatmooncake, we are looking for some casual raiders or players for 8.3 contents. so if you are looking for a home for raid or m+ let Me or shadowmoo know. I can be reach at Shadoworochi#1974 :smiley:

^ my new officer everyone :smiley:

Still looking for some casual players looking for a home for 8.3 :slight_smile:

Ya, we need more casual raiders who can raid tues wed 9pm realm time 11pm realm time.

Any healers want to join my guild for new raid next week? We raid Tues Wed 9pm realm time 11pm realm time and if you have any questions please message me or my officers.

Please message my battle net tag ShadowMooCow#1715 to join my casual guild

Message Shadoworochi#1974 if you are looking for a home for 8.3.