Herod PVP BC Classic Server

86 Alliance Characters - 6214 Horde Characters - I realize that Horde needs a chance, but this is not what we pay for. Can’t get groups or even field a raid. What is being done to correct?

I’m not sure where the numbers come from, but to be honest CS has no say on what the population of a server is. Sorry.

This may get moved to one of the classic feedback forums, as fyi. And it appears to have been moved.

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t care to correct it. They want your transfer money. They want every server to become imbalanced so they make a lot of transfer money. That’s pretty much it.

1 Like

wow it’s Skeram 2.0

Kozzae, Thanks but I would have to respectfully disagree. They have in fact consolidated servers for the same reason on the retail side, up-to and including Doomhammer back in 2014. I still have five 100+ toons on retail, played for many years.

realm connections were not done to alleviate faction balance, if that is what you are referring to.

I do not believe they are ready to provide realm connections for TBC yet, they were done at the end of Vanilla classic.

nah thats my server of kromcrush lol, few weeks now.

You should of left when everyone else did. Have fun

Bro stop being an apologist for this joke of a company, They already made major changes that disrupted the game like never before and you want to say they are not ready for that kind of change, it’s almost beyond laughable.

Blizzard is so greedy it’s shows why they are willing to not budge on a $25 xfer fee for a 15yr+ game that they created the issue in the first place by not putting population caps on realms and allowing new players to boost on said realm for an extra $39.99

I honestly hope the state of California takes Blizzard to discovery…

realm corrections were done to increase server activity and when it was being done, balance was in fact a factor my friend. This was driven by both character balance and server economy (Trade) , which was especially prevalent after Mist (2012) and Warlords (2014). I get and respect what you are saying, but I also remember the GM round tables I would really like an answer from Blizzard before the next steps. Respectfully, GetsumJ - Wow since 2009

Blizz is allowing you to buy server transfers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.