Hero talents look lackluster

Does anyone else think they can come up with something better then what they have produced so far? It seems like both Farseer and Totemic (notes from MMO Champion) seem to do the same thing as ele mastery? It’s so boring and as per usual Shamans seem like an afterthought.
I’d say just give enhance 2H and call it a day everyone has been asking since like the past 15years or however long its been.
It is not looking good for us :frowning:

I like the theme of Farseer, but I feel like it’s just a very rough draft and needs a ton of polish. Totemic isn’t complete yet but the spire totem fundamental system is also boring.

Farseer = summon ancestors that cast damage / heal spells

Totemic = summon a new totem that casts damage / heal spells

It’s just very boring and feels as though little effort was put in. Especially compared to some of the other class trees.

For real, everyone else looks like they have lots of fun things going on…

Also no Shaman Tier set yet, like why are we always last!?

Blizzard do you need help?

Please no. The single biggest problem frost DKs have right now is trying to balance 2h and dual wield on a class designed to dual wield. It handicaps the entire tree and any design potential.

Think about how rare frost DKs are- that isn’t a coincidence. Most people find them very unfun to play. Please don’t do this to enhancement as well.

I actually already did. I made my own mockups of all three hero paths a while ago because I was so tired of waiting for anything to actually come out, finishing shortly after Farseer got previewed.

For the love of god no. Transmog option or leave it out. There is a whole host of issues that come with trying to fit in 2hand Enhancement related to gameplay, loot acquisition, and balance for BOTH Storm Builds and Elementalist.

1 Like