Hero talent ideas for elemental shaman

One of the things I missed most is being able to cast lightning bolt while moving.
Bring that back.
I don’t mind having stop cast macros at all. It made a play style that was unique and fun.

On another topic, the main topic of this post, Ideas for Elemental going forward. Something I always thought would be fun is to have option to dule wield as elemental, sacrificing the armor from the shield to up damage. Or at least give us an enchant to make our shield feel like its Surves a purpose other than a stat stick that we can’t hide unless we transmog a back piece into a backpack.
Another thought was if enhancement gets the option to pick up thunderstorm, elemental should have the option to pick up spirit wolves, those where the two main spells that made them both unique to those classes and it was kind of taken away from the elemental community.
If you have thoughts or ideas, please comment I’d like to hear them.

Would love if Lightning Bolt was castable while moving again, but it doesn’t really seem like something they’d make the focus of a tree and seems more like it might be a significant utility node choice.

I don’t want to dual wield as Ele, but I think that a shield imbue would be awesome, like something sort of like Earthliving Weapon but instead of triggering off Healing Spells triggering off of Nature Spells and healing the caster.

Those aren’t even remotely the same, Thunderstorm is purely a utility spell, Feral Spirits is Enhancement’s main cooldown. The better argument to make here is to put Windfury Totem in the class tree as well.