Hero Classes that we don't have

I know some of those words

Tinker would be infinitely more interesting than Evoker.

I’ll be shocked if it isn’t the most unpopular class to date.

The only thing that really stops mages from being archmages is the walling off of abilities by spec school (no true archmage is gonna pigeonhole themselves into a single school, that’s just stupid) but Dragonflight fixes that for the most part. If WotLK mage design were brought forward (all specs have access to all non-talent abilities, cross speccing is possible) that’d pretty much be archmage.

Blood mage isn’t quite there but mages have some of their abilities too (flamestrike).

I feel like Blademaster should be what the Rogue’s Combat tree could have been. High crit and evade chance, fast attacking 2 handed weapon, mirror images for decoy in pvp, burst in pve.

Instead there is outlaw…

Please god just do not call it that, it’s such an awful name for a class. Go with mechanist or something.

These are just races.

These are races we already have playable in the game. Dwarf warrior, Belf mage, anything tauren.

These are just customization options for already existing specs/classes.

Idk what these even are.

So far the the only legit things in your long list are

Which should be a warrior spec and not a class.

:+1:

should be a spec for a necromancer.

Oh also

Is just a shaman.

1 Like

I omitted the ones we already had.

Which are

clears throat

Paladin
Death Knight
Pandaren Brewmaster
Beastmaster
Alchemist
Demon Hunter
Warlock
Warlock (again)
Crusader
Warlord
Arch Druid
Assassin

I’d love a Necromancer class.

It probably won’t ever happen at this point.

Omit these as well

Out of curiosity, why are you willing to recognize player Druids as Arch Druids but not player Mages as Archmages? What do WC3 Archmages do that WoW Mages can’t?

Fireball? :white_check_mark:
Blizzard? :white_check_mark:
Water Elemental? :white_check_mark:
Brilliance Aura? :white_check_mark: (If you count Arcane Intellect, which I do.)
Teleport? :white_check_mark:

Can’t, we don’t have them.

The ones that are actually classes we do and the others are just races. Waht even is a dark knight in WoW ?

Don’t know what to tell ya, I don’t make the rules.

Hero classes are directly derived from WC3 heroes and if we don’t have it, we don’t have it.

You’re literally making your own rules though. And they’re arbitrary.

1 Like

Never did that

Feel like answering my question? Why are player Mages not Archmages? They can do every single ability an Archmage can and even got the title in Legion. If you’re willing to say we have Arch Druids, why not Archmages?

Arch Druid never made it into the final game.

It was only in the WC3 beta.

Not a real hero.

Not according to you.

And again,

A ranged caster DK spec would be hype, actually.

1 Like