Heritage Weapons

You have them all in game for each race you gave armor to, and I think I remember seeing them on a slide at BlizzCon, so where are they?

Kind of anticlimactic to finally get the awesome armor, only to have a weapon set that barely matches. Meanwhile, NPC’s standing around in Zuldazar with the weapons I want.

I’m positive you are going to put them in the game at some point, but instead of holding so many cards to your chest, how about you share with us?

1 Like

All the weapons you see around Zuldazar are in game.

No bro, I mean all the NPC’s from the other races standing around, Be’s, NB, etc…all have heritage armor and weapons equipped.

1 Like

That will be implemented later. It will require you to create another AR and acquire the weapon trough a scenario and gain rep with the quarter master that they are putting in game in 9.0. Enjoy! =)

I don’t care about any other race’s other than Tauren who deserve to have a log/huge totem pole for a 2 hander. Highmountain ones can get one too.

No no I agree, I would love if they added in those BE guard weapons and shield. Ive been pining for those for over a decade now. They even updated them.

After that what I would really like are enemy weapons and armor, they always get some unique variation of other things but almost always better looking.

1 Like

I prefer the legendary weapons. Heritage weapons are pretty boring.