Heritage armor sets?

I’m just curious as to when Blizzard plans on completing the rest of the heritage armor sets for all the races that still don’t have one? I hope I’m not beating a dead horse but I did a search and didn’t find any clear answer to this, does anybody know?

1 Like

No specifics, but this was from an interview

Heritage Armor

• Heritage Armor will continue until all races have them.

• They want to continue doing them in Shadowlands patches, usually in X.5 patches.

1 Like

Well we see how that went …lol

2 Likes

Well from a game development point of view they’re not that important, nor a priority. That being said, it also takes lore being written, quests made and the armor designed. Though the first two could be just skipped and just the armor made.

Still most races have one now, except for what night elves, draenei, trolls, forsaken and pandaren.

No cap but do you work for Blizzard? Im not trying to go in on the game or developers. Not sure what you mean man. Character customization seems to be a huge priority to them years later with Transmog changes and a “Trading Post” right? Everyone can be Rouges, Mages & Monks? Added Blood Elf & Tauren tmog gear and questlines? Also with the amount of in game lore it would be easy to create Heritage armor questlines for the races you mentioned especially because they are all old races in terms of the game and lore itself. My own race (Pandaren) would be easy, just have a questline around the Mantid Wall in Pandaria (repair & fight Mantid Uprising) & at the end you “honor your ancestors by wearing the garb they wore to secure the future of Pandaria…” or something like that lol. NE and Darkspear Troll lore wouldnt be hard to come up with Heritage armor questlines either and definitely not hard for the Forsaken of Lorederon. The Dranei maybe a questline involving Argus? Ijs all the necessary ingredients are there to finish off the Heritage armors for the rest of the WoW races. Ijs fam :v:t5:

I do modeling and animation commission in 3ds Max. It is tedious when rigging and skinning new full on character models, but transmog/gear to already existing character models is a piece of cake in comparison. The funniest part about this though, is that there’s already possible Night Elf heritage armor in the game. The only work left to do is attach it to player transmog files.

It’s the classic Night Elf look from vanilla that many have asked for over many years. Just give us the mog, Blizz! Night Elves deserve this after what happened to our tree.

5 Likes

I have been wanting this set for forever, but someone said that they were not going to release it as heritage. I wish they would.

2 Likes

They could release it as reward for an in game questline, they have no problem doing it for BEs & Tauren, ijs how many tmog armors & accessories do they have?

1 Like

I’m still patiently waiting for draenei and night elf heritage armor. I’m glad humans and orcs finally got their sets, but draenei, night elves, trolls, and undead need them too.

2 Likes

I remember a few years ago, Icy Veins featuring a fan made Heritage armor sets for the Darkspear trolls, the cool thing too was the he designed them class specific to the classes available to that race at the time. And here we are years later & still no armor sets. Orc and Human sets were redundant, technically they had “heritage” sets you could gain thru your garrison in WoD. Humans, Orcs, Tauren and BE’s has had the spotlight long enough on customization imo