Heritage Armor improvement ideas

I was unaware of this, but I’m trying to keep myself mostly spoiler free. Hopefully you’re right though. The Void Elf weapons are my favorite of the bunch.

It’s all good. It’s not really a big lore bomb. I was expecting to see the Void and the Light play a part in the Shadowlands anyway.

1 Like

Oof, I should’ve been tight-lipped. :robot:

1 Like

It’s much bigger as the void was–

/unattached jaw and drops it in a box

1 Like

Yeah it clips with a lot of stuff. It also allows the bottom half of tabards and STILL manages to clip through that one.

I’d agree there but we also got the garrison armor sets of each different clan. So on a mage or priest, I’d just use the shadowmoon set.

2 Likes

Also they need something for the pants version so they aren’t so flat.

2 Likes

The heritage armour for the LFD can go well with caster classes if you don’t use all of it. If you split the parts up with good contrasting, more traditional caster armour you end up with some pretty neat stuff.

A couple of my alts that use it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like what you did for your two Lightforged characters here. They look good. :+1:

Mixing and matching transmog pieces is always a lotta fun.

I would like to have a second stance on the girl Nightborne I know lots of people like it. But I dont.
I said Heritages weapon a while ago too. We need more. I’d like to see 4 different model of Heritage Armor of each so people can actually choose the look they want. Like Plate/Mail/Leather/Cloth version but usuable to all. So if u wanna be a warrior that wear the Nightborne Dress instead of a warrior look why not

2 Likes

Great post.
:blue_heart: from me

I’m particularly ruffled with the mechagnome armor and how it only works for 1/3 of the customization options.

1 Like

I wish the Kul’tiran Heritage Armor Sets had color tints.

2 Likes

Thanks! <3

Same here. It bothers me more than anything.

I wish all Heritage Armor sets had color tints. I found this yesterday and thought all the different colors looked amazing.

Id definitely love to have that Bloodknight variation for my Paladin.

3 Likes