Here's Some Positive News: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WOW!

Wanted to share some of the stories from World of Warcraft over the years. I’ve been here off and on since 2007. Wife says she think I’m prob one of the oldest wow players that’s still plays this game, After all it is my escape…

For the longest time the wife and I played Diablo II but I felt wow would be the new diablo for us. I recall my first character was a human priest and I literally walked through the game and back then, I walked through wetlands (which is known as the death run) Made it several times. But not all wetlands walks were sucessful.

Then there’s the time when I was on horse back waiting a the bridge on Darkshore. It was getting late and had to log out… the next time I log back… Cataclysm was introduced… and wouldn’t you know it… the bridge where I was on horse back was destroyed…

I can’t take full credit for this next story, but because my hands shake, I tend to miss the correct flight path and sent a report to Blizzard asking for the “red down arrow”, this means that if you make a mistake when in flight, click the red arrow to land at the nearest waypoint… assuming you have other saved within that fight path.

So what’s some of your memorable stories of wow ?