Here is why TBC sucks

You put Horde VS Horde in PVP so people who rolled Horde(undead) to deal with the most broken class in the game (Warlock), but now that’s useless because Horde VS Horde pvp makes sense to the blizzard devs?

Don’t you guys own phones???

Secondly, I’m playing a caster DPS and I am reliant upon the Eye of Quag Trinket and I cannot get it to drop. Today was my 35th run, this is the kind of stuff you unsubscribe from. Who thought this was a good model? On top of that…when farming other heroics, instead of getting the piece of gear I want, I get a useless garbage gem that is so bad that not even ninjas would steal it.

Pretty sure it’s time to let Blizzard die. (Not that they didn’t die 10 years ago when Diablo 3 was released LOL)

Blizzard is a trash company, everyone can see it. From free hong kong to Activision/BLizzard employees hanging with the likes of Jeffrey Epstein or worse.

This was the last bit of money I will ever give Blizzard. It’s time for others to follow suit. Giving money to this company is a terrible idea.

Last but not least you do nothing to gold buyers or botters because they keep your cancerous company afloat. How hard is it to track gold you morons?

Let this company die finally.

7 Likes

Sir, this is the vanilla classic drivethru.

16 Likes

Eye of quag drop 2 weeks into TBC for one of the guild Warlocks and a Resto Shaman needed on it for ‘off spec’. Haven’t seen it since.

TBC is quite fun
/shoo

3 Likes

im playing classic era, not tbc. why are you telling the classic era “community”?

35 runs is nothing in classic some drops take about 100-200. Purples rarely drop in heroics it’s just a chance. Don’t like it go back to retail.

2 Likes

hello? why are we talking about tbc here? this is the classic era forum. please go away!

2 Likes

If you think you need a certain trinket to make the game playable you are part of the problem.

Maybe the item not dropping 35 times in a row is life trying to teach you a lesson.

5 Likes

guarantee you that your bad parses have nothing to do with having or not having quag’s eye

rest of your points are good though

1 Like

Simple solution, Literally, you don’t have to play tbc classic. You can stay in wow classic, go to retail, or even just not play since you don’t like the company.

1 Like

I remember playing Legion, and I’m pretty sure you could just pick up legendaries from the ground. lol I hadn’t played in several years, so many things surprised me.

Yikes bro feels badman

I liked your post just because TBC is that awful. But this has nothing to do with classic WoW. XD

I don’t know if TBC sucks, but I know that retro retail they’re calling TBC sucks. I’m coming home.

It’s all the people, isn’t it?

I get it, crowds can be overwhelming.

(post deleted by author)

Okay now you’re really making me laugh. That was a good one.

…what? Every heroic 5man end boss drops 1 guaranteed epic.

i have a quags eye :slight_smile:

Hes not counting the gem drops because they can be bad.