Here is the road map enjoy for the first part of TWW

2 Likes

Not really much of a roadmap. It covers about 4 weeks of time.

2 Likes

but its better then nothing

1 Like

Pre-patch next week’s reset, whoo!

I’m ready, got my Warband characters ready, ready for some pre-patch event.

That’s just the first 2/3 weeks honestly.

Didn’t they release this almost exact same road map when beta went live? There’s a tad bit of clarification in this new one but otherwise they’re saying the same thing… How about we get some clarification on what it means when Season 4 ends and whats going away with that, and what is still earnable. That’d be much more helpful for players.

1 Like

the first picture was the other one was from wowhead 2hrs ago

I think the image linked in the first post is just a wowhead infographic. I can’t find where Blizzard posted an image like that. Your beta image is the closest that I have seen.

It’s almost nothing new though.
The only “new” info is they kept the previously planned date for S1 release: 10th of September.

I expected an actual roadmap, with at least 6 months.

It’s on their (World of Warcraft’s) Instagram, posted June 9th.

I take this to mean i can unlock earthen straight away with no timegates.
In which case whoop whoop

Roadmaps are given for the calendar year. We have the 2024 roadmap already.
We’ll get another next January.

Ahh… I always expect them to post information here first. I don’t follow any of their social media accounts.

So all we can expect for 09/2024 - 12/2024 is season 1?
Not that I expected more but… well… Fair enough.
Might as well not release a roadmap then, just give us S1 start date.

Pretty much. They’ll probably update the 2024 roadmap with launch & 11.0.5 details closer to those releases, but seasons usually run 20 weeks or more which would take us into 2025.

I suspect that we’ll start getting more information about patches after TWW release. It is still too early to release now.

1 Like

Well, we know 11.0.5 is going to be out for the anniversary event, so November. We’ll likely get an updated roadmap for the rest of 2024 around the time Season 1 starts. The roadmap the OP linked is solely for clarification on the dates regarding TWW launch, and what we get for PrePatch, Early Access, Full Launch, and S1 launch.

For reference, this is the 2024 road map with some minor details on 11.0.5:

So 11.0.5 around November, and then in December they’ll maybe give us the first 2025 roadmap, as if they want to keep up with this cadence 11.0.7 would be in January.

1 Like

Get back to me when we know more about the expanded Dracthyr class selection.

1 Like