Herbing and Widowbloom

Dont feed the troll guys
no proof, no true

1 Like

Widowbloom is interchangeable with death blossom spawns, so please be polite and pick the death blossom so it has a chance to respawn as widowbloom.

WHAT
THE
EFF
ARE
YOU
IDIOTS
AT
BLIZZARD
DOING

seriously. an hour in revendreth for 3 widowbloom.

You guys seriously don’t even deserve constructive and reasonable feedback on this.

You just need to get your heads out of your asses, Blizzard.

2 Likes

So, after another 30 minutes of fruitless effort someone invited me to join them in the Court of the Harvesters area where a host of other players were completing a world quest. The spawn rate on the few nodes there was around 3 minutes and there were more nodes in that small area than I had passed in the previous hour.

My totally horsecrap conspiracy theory is that your zonewide spawn system is favoring a single section of the zone because so much activity is occurring there. The net result seems to be that nodes in the remainder of the zone are being populated at a much slower rate.

Effectively, unless you’re where the herbers are focused, you’re gonna have a hard time finding consistent node spawns.

At the very least, this deserves some attention. In 10 minutes I can get more Nightshade in the maw than I can get Widowbloom in a day.

Strange complaint.

Ive never struggled to get as much widowbloom as I want. Its just laying around revensdreth.

Yeah dead servers tend to be great for farming, but most people who have problems aren’t on, you know, dead servers