Herbing and Widowbloom

Please increase the spawn rate of Widowbloom, not only does the herb seem extremely rare, but navigating Revendreth is kind of a pain.

16 Likes

I can get Nightshade in Bastion almost as fast as I can get Widowbloom in Revendreth. That is sheer stupidity and 100% a problem Blizzard needs to address.

7 Likes

Not to mention that, when you max Herb, the amount of herbs drop, from 5-7, to 3-5. Someone said this on the forum, but i wasn’t at max skill lvl at the time to confirm, now i’m, and rarely see any herb node giving more than 4.
This game is flat out punishing us for progressing, rofl.

5 Likes

This is the only herb I struggle to get. I somehow manage to get far more nightshade than these… which I’m assuming are meant to be rarer.

1 Like

1/15 nodes are widowbloom, the rest is death blosson
Most of the maps are like this
also, while leveling, you can got 8+ herbs from a node, max level, never get more than 5

6 Likes

This is why Widowbloom prices are through the roof on some servers b/c Revendreth lacks abundant Widowbloom herbs and they are very important for Flasks hence when “multi-boxers” are sucking up all the nodes, they win of course. I was just in Revendreth looking for Widowbloom, and ppl are right, most nodes are Death Blossom. Matter of fact, I picked more Nightshade than Widowbloom. In my 15 min of herbing for Widowbloom on known routes in the SE area of Revendreth, I’ve only came across 1 node that gave me x3 Widowbloom. Searched for another 5 min, x3 Nightshade and x10 Deathblossom nodes in the area I was searching. Nightshade is actually the “rare” herb in Shadowlands, compare it to Anchor Weed in BFA. Yet, we have slim pickins with Widowbloom that seem like they are the rare herb.

2 Likes

Sorry to say guys, but this wont change.
srsly, i lost hope

My servers Bloom’s are dipping to double digits here. A few 98g’s a pop. Nightshade is 165g.
This place is just all around horrible to farm this herb either way.

saw over 100 botter druids patrolling Rev for this nonstop all week. pretty bad some even had herbbot01 etc names

Yeah thats truth on the multiboxers…seen a group of 10 druids in the zone herbing…

I still think it’s a bug they don’t give as many herbs per node as other herbs (nightshade excluded)

Wouldn’t make them easier to farm, but we’d be getting 50%+ more blooms easily

1 Like

Well, they seem to have changed something. They seem to have dropped the minimum drop number from a widowbloom node from 3 down to 2. Been farming Rev for the last 45 min. Out of the 12 widowbloom nodes I’ve found, 6 of them only dropped 2 herbs. Way to go Blizz. Great fix. You guys are real rockstars.

hey indie company :crazy_face:

Its actually insane they haven’t buffed the spawn rate yet or even something more drastic like adding more nodes for widowbloom to spawn. it is impossible to farm these effectively.

1 Like

i think you guys are farming in the wrong way, i manage to get around 700 widowbloom per hour.

Nah, don’t feel like multiboxing.

1 Like

dude is trolling even multiboxing wouldn’t yield that much.

1 Like

you are right i am trolling, i didnt get 700 widowbloom in 1 hr, actually got 798

I don’t think so. Prove me wrong, put an unedited video on utube of your god-like herb picking without multiboxing.

i wont, sorry, not going to teach you how to ruin my income