Herbalism stopped working on my herbalism/mining character

I have a character in the war within expansion that does both mining and herbalism. Everything worked fine yesterday, then the herb collection nodes stopped appearing.

Now, Herbs seem to be invisible to this character. the ore nodes still appear on my mini map…but not herbs. in fact, herbs are not even spawning for him.

I started using another alt with herbalism and it seems to work fine on that character …i am wondering what the problem is. This a problem…i am wondering if anyone else out there is experiencing this issue…am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

5 Likes

I have the same issue with my DK, all of the sudden the herb nodes stopped showing up in the minimap.

2 Likes

Have you tried clicking the find herbs icon in your profession tab? It may kick start it back into showing herbs again since it used to be toggable.

1 Like

Same thing is happening on my gathering toon but in reverse. I just learned herbalism and now the mining nodes are not showing up on the map.

Hello, where we can see the herbs icon profession ?

1 Like

You click the small icon over where your mail icon would be you can check and uncheck “find herbs”.

Seems the icon was removed from the profession spellbook at some point.

3 Likes

That worked perfectly, Thank you

1 Like

How in the Heck did I turn that off. Thank You

I’ve had it happen quite often and never figured out what makes it turn off. Find fish does it too as well for me.