Herbalism - Classic > Dragonflight

Hello there,

I am a little confused as to how Herbalism works these days. Do I have to re-level from 0 as I progress through all the epxansions content, until I get to the Dragonflight trainer?

I understand that I can’t pick herbs on Dragon Isles withouth Dragonflight training, but my classic levelling is not a waste of time right?

I should just pick as I progress through the content, or somehow get to the Dragonisles? But I don’t think I can, right?

thinking face

Crafting levels up independently for each expansion, so Classic herbalism is completely separate from Dragonflight herbalism.

It’s not necessarily a waste of time to level up Classic herbalism; if you want to pick herbs in the classic zones in the future you’ll be more productive the more points you have in Classic herbalism. But once you get to the Dragon Isles it won’t matter whether you have any points in Classic herbalism or not, you’ll be starting Dragonflight herbalism from skill level 1 either way.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply.

Since I am a player who wants to do all the Classic questing zones, and will eventually want to level alchemy, it is then perhaps a good idea to level Classic herbalism.

Last question, can you pick herbs in classic zones with a high level Dragon. herbalism?

No. Dragonflight herbalism doesn’t have any effect on classic herbalism.

1 Like

Thanks. Then it is well worth my time.

:slight_smile: