Herbal Icon Missing on Mini Map

I am unable to locate herbs with my Druid.
When starting Dragonflight, the icons for herbs showed on my Druid’s mini map. Then approximately 2 weeks ago, they stopped showing. The fishing icons still appear, along with other icons for flightmaster, trainers, etc.
Now, the problem has progressed in that I am unable to locate ANY herbs, even when traveling along on the ground. They are evidently not spawning.
I have a DK that also has Herbalism. The icons show on it’s mini map just fine and I am able to gather herbs. So this issue seems to be ONLY with my Druid.
I have disabled ALL Addons, this did not solve the problem. My DK has no issues and has all Addons enabled.
At this point, I am unable to level my Herbalism profession, as I cannot locate herbs with my Druid.
Please help!

did you accidentally disable tracking via the “binoculars” icon to the left of the minimap?

I have no idea what “Binocular Icon” you are referring to. I have checked all my settings to be sure something didn’t get turned off… but nothing was changed. One day the icon was there, next time I logged in, it wasn’t. All other icons, (fish pools, flight masters, trainers, etc.), show just fine, just not the herbs. Herb icon shows just fine on my other toon with herbalism. The problem is only on my Druid.

Above your minimap, to the left of the zone name, is a little pair of binoculars.
Clicking on it will bring up tracking options.
Among those options, is “find herbs”.

If you are not seeing “find herbs” as an option, try pasting this into your chat:

/console minimapTrackingShowAll 1

2 Likes

Hmm… I don’t have what you have. And my updates are up to date…
Well… after looking at your print screen… I found the problem! MY Binoculars was hidden by my Titan bar at the top! Thank You, thank you, thank you!!! I don’t know HOW it came to be turned off… but it’s working now and THAT is AWESOME!!! I’d give you a big ole kiss if you were here. (Doing my happy dance now.) THANK YOU!!!

1 Like