Herald in the Heavens Astride Ash'Adar, Harbinger of the Dawn

Adding this to the store only diminishes it’s value as a trading post reward.

Less in-store, more in-game.

are you sure it’s binary? it feels like your question makes an implicit assumption that it’ll also never be on the TP again.

Cool mount, keep it AS IS please.

A bit disappointing if you miss a mount month, instead of reappearing again on the trading post, they go to shop. Just my 2 copper.

2 Likes

…That’s because I have specifically been implying that. Making the first monthly reward that returns as a real-life money item sets the precedent for every other former monthly reward to return in this way, if even at all. Blizzard hasn’t clarified otherwise, so we’re left to wonder if this is the new norm.

Why is this mount not available in my shop? I wanted to buy it.

Nevermind, it’s not under mounts. It’s under it’s own section. Very confusing

1 Like

Not under mounts or anything else. The listing in the shop does not have any way to purchase and clicking on it brings you to this forum post.

2 Likes

I don’t see it anywhere either. I even disabled all addons and still nada. I also don’t already own this as it’s not active in my mounts.

2 Likes

Why did we even get this in the TP if they just make it available in the shop? If this is how blizz wants to do things then why don’t we just add everything to the shop? Wanna buy a mount they removed like any Glad or KSM maybe even AOTC well spend real money and buy it from the shop.

Wait are you complaining about getting a no-effort mount for free that people now have to buy? Like… I could see if it was the other way around, but… :dracthyr_shrug:

Where do I get this?

1 Like

Is this human good to eat?

…it says available through the 'In-Game Shop" - but it’s actually not. Instead of where the price should be - it only has “Learn More” which takes you to a forum. Expiration of the availability is March 31st.

…what am I missing?

2 Likes

I really want this mount but the shop won’t let me buy it. I have a subscription already so I don’t understand why it’s not allowing me to purchase the mount. So frustrated!

1 Like

I don’t even see the option to buy it and its only March 18th. :thinking:

1 Like

But its not even in the shop… Did Blizzard take it out because people were complaining?

Update: Its in the shop in the character selection screen, you can’t get it through the launcher for some reason.

That’s what I call, Love…
I can’t please everybody. No.
You can’t please everybody. No.
That’s what I call, Love…
You say no, and all you’ve done - gives them amnesia.
One thing i’ve learned, Love can change with the season and.
I can’t please everybody x2
Love gon get you killed,
when that new mount get old, i’m sure to want something else.
I I I I cant please everybody!
I cant please everybody!
I cant please everybody!

Long story short step lightly in terms of your carbon footprint on this earth metaphoricaly. Let it be or fight the power. I dont care or do I. As a matter of fact im buying it no matter what just to piss the people that worked for it off if they put themselves in that position or will I. Blizzard employee lives matter as much as yours does or do they.

Not sure who is designing mounts these days but…

OK now add the blood hunter mog into shop please and ty