Herald in the Heavens Astride Ash'Adar, Harbinger of the Dawn

I know it’s been asked for already, but can we please get both versions as separate mounts like you did with the Warden armor.

3 Likes

twice, pay real money twice for it.

once with a subscription and then again from the store…that’s dirty.

You know, we can always just not buy these things and they’d take the hint, but here we are and people will buy it regardless of your personal opinions.

1 Like

The replies to this post are scary. Community really sunk down to giving money away for things they shouldn’t.

Trading post rewards are designed to be monthly to entice people into resubbing, the fomo design exists so people log into the month they want a reward out of.

This mount should never have hit the shop, this should’ve come back at a high tender cost since it was a monthly reward, not a tender cost item in the first place.

I guess everything i thought i’d need to save tenders for that i missed last year and really looked good will just hit the shop and be something i will not be spending my money on.

Great practice blizzard, keep pissing off your playerbase.

3 Likes

It was available in-game for free, most people got it already.

I don’t see it in the store at all … not sure what gives with that

5 Likes

Yep - same here - it’s not actually in the store right now.

2 Likes

I want a sun alicorn and a moon alicorn, also be able to dragon ride them next expansion.

2 Likes

It’s orange during the day, and blue at night. So, only ride it at night if you want the cool color.

U snapped with this…… :cloud_with_rain:

Yeah, and not everybody was able to play the game during the period it was initially available. The Trading Post has items from last year that have returned already. Why not do the same with the old monthly rewards? Just make it cost more Trader’s Tender than the regular stuff or something. There’s no reason to lock it behind an irl paywall when it should still be obtainable in-game in the first place.

Already have the mount but thanks.

I do wish it had options for same color all the time.

I would like to buy this, but all it keeps saying is, “learn more” there is no “buy” option for this mount. Is it not out or available yet?

2 Likes

You want more money? First give what the worgen community has been asking for for so many years, that would be a good start…

2 Likes

https://tenor.com/view/ha-ha-point-simpsons-nelson-muntz-pointing-gif-26033282

Weird to give it free then charge real money later… But okay…

3 Likes

It appears that all the comments about this being in the store don’t matter. While it “does” show up in the store, there does not appear to be anyway to purchase it. There is no price listed and when you click on it, it brings you this forum post. It appears that someone forgot to enable the ability to actually buy it.

1 Like

why would it mean that? and so what if it does?

they’re a business. their job is to separate us from our money :slight_smile:

tails for worgen?? how would that make them more money?

Because it sets a poor precedent, and it’s pretty obvious why most people wouldn’t like that. Would you rather pay real money to get something you missed out on the first time around, or pay in-game currency that you accrue monthly? Ask that question to 10 people and you’ll get the same answer 10 times.

It’d be amazing if the armor matched as well. I prefer the night version but the gold armor and green saddle really clash with the Warden set.

Grow up.