Help with UI / ELVUI / CLIQUE

Hi everyone,

I am new to healing and im on a resto druid. I have downloaded elvui and set it up with clique to click mouse for heals on name plates with my left (regrowth), right (Rejuvanation) and middle button (Swiftmend).

But when i wanna say dispell someone, i click on nature Cure and when i try to select his name plate to dispel him it heals him instead. Samething happens when i use lifebloom on someone, i can only lifebloom on my self.

I have tried macro with this :
#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Nature’s Cure; Nature’s Cure

But doesnt seem to work.

Im kind of confused of how to set it up… Thanks for the help.

I’m sorry nobody responded to your thread. I hope you fixed the issue. If not, here are my thoughts.

You unbounded click and bounded it with regrowth. Does it heal with regrowth? If so, unbind left click (and right click imo) and return them to their original functions.

Is lifebloom bound to side buttons?
Side buttons have bad interaction with WoW for some reason, where WoW prevents you from clicking on other people (unless because you unbound left click you cannot heal). If it is a side button, pick a different place on the keyboard for your heals, or change your mouse settings where side buttons are actually a normal key function on the keyboard.

I don’t know a thing about Clique, but this macro is a little messed up.

What you’re saying to do is if you have a live, helpable mouseover unit, cast Nature’s Cure on it else cast Nature’s Cure unconditionally.

Maybe that’s how Clique macros are supposed to work but it lookes darned odd.

If clickque is anything like Vuhdo, it doesn’t work with “@mouseover” because its clickable frames aren’t “real unit frames” or anything else that WoW allows mouseover to work with. Vuhdo requires that you use “@vuhdo” in its macros for its on vuhdo targeting when you click to cast with it.

There is probably a youtube on configuring it

EDIT: also better version:
#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] []Nature's Cure

The empty brackets [] means “cast nature’s grace normally” which will cast on your target (if you have a valid one) or on you if you have auto-selfcast enabled in the Interface options.

Use clique to make another key bind like ALT+Left Click to use dispel. I have mine set up with shift and alt modifiers so I don’t touch hardly any buttons.