Help with Skull Bash macro

I’m trying to make a mouseover macro for Skull Bash (cat form) but whenever I type /cast Skull Bash it defaults to the bear form version of the spell. Since the cat form version uses the spell name, does anyone know how to make a macro for this?

P.S. (for cataclysm classic)

It’s probably skull bash(cat form)

While this belongs in the macro forum, your best bet is to just have the macro window open and while it’s open, open your spellbook. From there, shift+click the exact spell within the spell book window that you want (can’t remember if they are separate spells in the book for cata or not) and it will create the exact name in the macro like /cast somespellhere

It will probably be something like /cast skull bash (cat form) as battlecruisr suggested.

I actually wasn’t able to get shift clicking from the spell book to work, either linking into chat or into a macro. I was able to confirm though that it is skull bash(cat form) and skull bash(bear form) via this macro

#showtooltip
/cast [stance:3] Skull bash(cat form); [stance:1] skull bash(bear form); bear form
1 Like

Yeah it’s been a while since I’ve had to make those “special case” macros like that. Wasn’t 100% confident the shift+click method would work for them or not. Most of the macros I have for druids have been in my general macros list for years for this very reason lol

Thank you both! I will try those soon.

P.S. So the stance is the main part I was missing, the spell works with stance but still need to figure out how to make it work with a mouseover macro.

something like this.

/cast [@mouseover,stance:3,harm,nodead][stance:3] skull bash(cat form)
1 Like

Ty!