Help with shaman mount questline?

I am on “Champions of Legionfall” but there is no quest in the class hall available for a new follower. The only quest available in the class hall is “The Power Within”, an artifact quest. Is that questline also required to unlock the series?

What are the chances? I’m in the exact same spot and also confused lol. I just read that we can’t be on the quest “Cathedral of the Eternal Night: Altar of the Aegis” or there can be a phasing issue. Later I’m gonna solo that dungeon to do that quest and see if that helps.

I found some guides, and there doesn’t seem to be any reason I can’t continue. I have all of the artifacts, with all three relics unlocked, I have completed the shaman campaign. There should be a quest from Advisor Sevel in the class hall, but nothing there or upstairs from the follower.

Let me know if you find anything out and I’ll do the same.

1 Like

I completed Pillars of Creation and Cathedral of Eternal Night: Altar of the Aegis. It wasn’t until I completed those that I was able to get the next quest “Defending Broken Isles” from Maiev. Maybe try completing those quests and see how that works for you. Idk if you need both or just Cathedral

Neither Pillars of Creation nor Cathedral of Eternal Night: Altar of the Aegis are required for the Shaman class mount. I know, because I acquired my Shaman class mount yesterday and I never did those two quests.

Strange. Well, I read there can be a phasing issue where if you have cathedral, you won’t be in the correct phase. By completing I probably just phased into where the next quest became visible.

According to his profile, the OP completed the achievement Breaching the Tomb yesterday so he must have figured out a solution that was blocking progression toward acquiring his class mount.

1 Like