Help with laptop upgrade

Hello!

Can anyone recommend a laptop that can play WoW quietly on good settings (or higher) and is better than my current one? I have a GP63 Leopard 8RE. I checked the graphics card and it’s a GeForce GTX 1060.

I am a complete novice with gaming hardware, but I currently play on this laptop with low settings on everything so that the fan isn’t loud. I tried ultra but it sounds pretty loud.

Unfortunately, a PC isn’t an option. I’m looking to see if there’s a price for one that is under 2000.

Thank you! Any help is appreciated =]

that is a decent laptop. unfortunately fan noise is unavoidable on a laptop. may i suggest getting a good headphone so the fan noise wouldn’t bother you as much.

if you still want a new lappy, then anything close to $2000 will run wow fine on ultra settings. there will still be fan noise so factor in a good headphone on the budget. also 16GB of RAM and at least an nvidia 3000 series. like this:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/msi-crosshair-15-rainbow-six-extraction-edition-b12u-15-6-gaming-laptop-intel-core-i7-16-gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-multicolor-gradient/6501181.p?skuId=6501181

happy shopping!

1 Like