Help with gear set macro

I would like a macro to swap back and fourth between two different gear sets with the press of one button.

I would like to do this for different legendaries.

For instance, I’d like to be able to press a single keybind and put on gear set #1 and with that same keybind it will put on gear set #2 and so on to be able to alternate equipping two different gear sets.

Thanks in advance

If you are using equipment sets, then you could toggle between then: /run C_EquipmentSet.UseEquipmentSet(setID)

Step 1: Type the following chat command to get a list of your equipment sets; the ID is the third value in each return.

/run for __, id in pairs(C_EquipmentSet.GetEquipmentSetIDs()) do print C_EquipmentSet.GetEquipmentSetInfo(id) end

Step 2: Create the following macro, replacing 1234 and 5678 with the two set IDs you want.

/run lgndToggle = not lgndToggle; C_EquipmentSet.UseEquipmentSet(lgndToggle and 1234 or 5678)

This will alternate between 1234 and 5678, always using the former after you /reload.

If there are specific conditions when you would want a particular equipment set, such as areans, then you could also try something like this instead:

/run C_EquipmentSet.UseEquipmentSet(C_PvP.IsArena() or C_PvP.IsBattleground() and 1234 or 5678)
1 Like