Help with feral druid macro

I am using a simple shiftmod macro for Primal wrath/rip that works fine but it won’t work for swipe/shred. Can anyone help? Here are the two macros

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift] Primal Wrath; Rip

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift] Swipe; Shred

Keybinds take priority over macro modifiers. By default Shift 1-6 are bound to Action Page 1-6. You’ll need to unbind any conflicts to use them as modifiers.

I will give that a try and see if it works. Thank you! Also the rip component of the macro is working fine. Is there a chance it’s not working correctly because swipe is available for bear form as well as cat?

You’d be getting an error in that case rather than it doing nothing. That said, I use Swipe in a macro for my druid and it works in both cat and bear as you have it written (I’m just also checking if I have it talented).

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:alt,known:213764] Swipe; [form:2] Shred; Thrash
/startattack

I tried your macro and it worked for all the spells I need it to. For some reason for the shred/swipe macro it changes the tooltip when I hit shift but not the icon (like it does for the others). Would you happen to know why? Also I’m new at macros and I was just wondering what the function of “Thrash” is at the end of the second line on your macro. Here is the copypasta of the macro I’m having the problem with.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,known:213764] Swipe; [form:2] Shred; Swipe
/startattack

Thats a bug, edit it and change the icon back to ?

For while in Bear form.

Your suggestion fixed the bug and everything is working great now. Thank you!