Help with buggy mouse

Hello, I am currently playing on a MacBook Air 2018 and recently got myself a Razer deathadder essential, the game lags when I move the camera with the left click of the deathadder essential but it does not lag when moving the camera with the right click, the game does not lag if I use an old deathadder I got in 2012, im unsure as to which model of mouse it may be but it glows blue, I tried the mouse in 3 laptops, 3 windows and 1 Mac OS system, it worked perfectly fine with or without synapse 3 in every windows device but it lagged in the Mac, I’d like to know if anyone else is having the same issue and any suggestions as to which mouse to buy, thanks.

Hey, Jhonathan! It’s a bit odd that this only happens on Mac. I’m curious if the following seems to help with the buggy behavior with the mouse:

It may also be worth entering this into the ingame chat:

/console rawMouseEnable 0

2 Likes

This is also a problem for me. The game is unplayable with a mouse right now for some reason! Moving it at all cause fps to dramatically drop or the game to freeze for a few seconds. At the same time, using the trackpad on the Mac works fine.

1 Like

I also am having this issue with a SteeleSeries 710. For me, the problem started after I upgraded to Big Sur.

So, I was browsing the Apple developer forums and found the following post with an explanation and temporary solution that has worked for me.

discussions(dot)apple(dot)com/thread/252047056

I hope it helps any one else with the issue.

1 Like

Hiki is spot on, go to the thread he posted if you are having problems. I figured the problem was likely with Big Sur and went through the massive hassle of downgrading my OS. Fixing the mouse polling rate is much easier! Just wanted to post this for any future readers.

The terminal trick worked. However, it seems to keep the the “shift” or “alt” button pressed for a while. So when I do shift+1 and then just hit 1 afterwards it has the shift button pressed.

1 Like