Help us from EU RP servers

Concerning this thread. Strangely I cannot answer there, only open new topic.

I quote you here, as you say some things very rlevant for the RP and PvE players in EU.

Here you’re telling us they mostly looked at numbers when deciding which servers to close down.

Hey you’re talking to and about us here! We’re a number of people wanting to play on an English or German low pop PvE realm, and this will not be possible as all EU English PvE realm will again have queues at launch. And you have taken away the only outlet/overflow - the RP servers.

If you’re really listening to and caring for ALL your players, not only the PvPers now is the time to call back the decision to “consolidate” = delete the European RP servers and instead offer free transfer FROM all PvE realms TO those servers.

Kind regards
The populations of Celebras, Zandalari Tribe and Hydraxian Waterlords.

and one additional thing:

2 Likes

I think it would make the most sense if Blizzard opened a fresh rp server EU side for wotlk. Maybe one rp and one rp-pvp.

1 Like

Thank you.
We’re small scale as it is. All EU have 3 RP servers - 2 English; one of each PvE and PvP, and 1 German RP server (the most populated). Blizz is closing all 3 down, and … we can only hope for at least one new RP server.
Also we have only 8 PvE servers: 3 in English (all pop High or Medium bordering on high) , 3 in German (also High / Medium-high), 1 French (High) and as the only low-pop 1 Russian, where you have to use Cyrillic letters to play.
If we, as Aggrend alludes, should be allowed to prefer smaller popultions, we really have a problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.