Help transmoggers!

Hope everyone is having a good day so far. I am trying to find something that matches these Firemane Leggings. What I have currently isn’t too bad, and actually looks okay with lighting effects in certain zones. But there must be something better out there.

I saw a paladin wearing them yesterday (a similar plate design) and the chest piece she had matched very well. She got away though while I was trying to inspect her. There has to be a mail chest piece out there that matches.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I am not 100% certain but I believe only Plate Armor has the chestpiece designed to go with that item.

Mail Armor only gets the pants.

That is actually a common problem for Mail Armor. They often get bits from Vanilla Plate without the rest.

Ugh! Thanks for responding and definitely bummed to hear that :frowning:

Skettis Chestpiece

1 Like

of course it’s a floozy elf asking this question :stuck_out_tongue:

try the Brigade Breastplate

ooops, you’re already wearing it.

ignore me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, thanks just the same :slight_smile:

You might want this:

1 Like

Thanks! I have that in my appearances tab. It’s sort of a lavender color, unless you are referring to something else.

I personally like to use Wraithfin armor as my top to go with those legs. There are plenty of gloves/boots/shoulders/helms that work but that chest is my favourite to mix with it.

1 Like

In my defense I haven’t changed my transmog for over a year because I suck as transmogging.

It’s quite alright! Thank you for the suggestion :slight_smile:

but… we wouldn’t recognize you if you changed your clothes!

1 Like

That is good point.

1 Like

Hide your armor chest piece, and use Selis’ silk shirt… you won’t be disappointed