Help Thex!

(Just FYI he doesn’t really care if he doesn’t get the Thex name.)

Im guessing he will run the Guild: Thexual Healing… you know being a shaman and all.

4 Likes

Let’s talk about Thex, baby.

3 Likes

Thex in the City

2 Likes

And if I don’t get my preferred name then I’ll have to make do as well. That’s life.

Also I’m naming my bank alts Thexx, Thexx, Thexxx, Thexjr, therealthex, Thexrex, Thexit, Xeht, and Thexthex

Thats a thextastic idea. Hope it works out.
May the thex be with you.

You make something popular, that’s the price you pay. No, he should not get special treatment for a name, nor should streamers or anyone else. Sorry snowflakes. You’re not special. My name will probably get swiped too, but you’re not going to see me cry about it. I have 10 other names I like which I’m not sharing. And that is what you should do, don’t put all your eggs in 1 basket. Type something else in the box, and get over it. Making a thread like this is just going to encourage MORE people to try to take the name, which hurts your own cause.

1 Like

The Thex originator is actually lucky he won’t be able to get the name, because this meme will be old news in about two weeks and then it will be just another Legolas on the server. Now he can pick a nice, decent name instead.

lol it’s a way for them to gauge the amount of servers they need for launch dude. Also people were really wanted it to plan where to go. Damn blizzard and their cash grabs LOL

He probably made a bet with his friends about which name would be most common on the first day.

They all selected names like Leeroy, Vurtne, and Bob… but he would outdo them all. “Thex? I’ve never even seen that name besides you. Haha I’ll up the bet to double!”

Oh, what fools they were. Come launch day, Thex will be a hundredaire IRL.

Nobody should get specially treatment, especially streamer cancer, they already have hordes of autists griefing people on their behalf

LMAO! This is the reason I got kicked from my guild!? That is hilarious!
So I have been going by the name “Thexx”, notice the 2 X’s, since around 1994 or so. And it variance. See current name. I joined a guild ran by a dude named Veskr about a month ago. Out of nowhere I get kicked from it and they wont tell me why and won’t let me defend myself. Turns out they think I am that guy because of the name. Oh well. It’s for the best anyway. That sort of paranoia is not going to be fun to deal with in that guild.

2 Likes

It may be small, but there’s only 10~ servers, so it doesn’t have to be a lot.

Blizzard has taken the name Thex.

They have just added a Troll Shaman NPC to Ogrimmar on the PTR with the name ‘Thex’.

He has the following dialog:

“I be Thex, troll shaman, dere be no others like me.
Long ago, a mighty troll was born. Dey named him Thex.
Dat be me.
Da real Thex be standin’ here, mon.
At da end of da day, we all be Thex.
Let’s enjoy this moment together.”

So incredibly stupid.

Red shirt guy…very cool
Robin williams…very cool

Thex…(a single post on reddit)…very not cool

He got his name btw. A person grabbed it and reserved it for hm. I think the Reddit thread is updated. I am glad he got his name.