HELP PLZ! New Toon Choices & Professions

Hi I’m a returning player the hasn’t played since the Legion exp. I played a Demon Hunter and liked it a lot, but returning now it doesn’t feel right. So I want to make a new character. My first question is that I have decided on either a Shaman or Hunter and at max level will play a lot of PvP and run for Transmog stuff and mounts, so I wanted to know which is the most fun for PvP? The second question is that I assume that I don’t know which are the best gold makers mining/herb or Enh/Tailoring possibly I just have no idea, but any extra advice on making gold as things cost a lot would be greatly appreciated.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated Thank You for your help.

I think for PVP everyone goes engineering because of the supplemental gadgets that they get. For moneymaking I’m not sure what’s the best gold right now but generally speaking anything that puts out raw materials sells well especially at the beginning of the expansion.

Fun is subject to your experience. I main a shaman and prefer to run it as a healer in pvp, but you also have 2 different dps spec options. I think it’s fun game to keep people alive while using your mobility and abilities to evade opponents pressure. As a dps, or if you choose hunter, it will be your job to identify and focus down targets. For hunter, do you want the extra dimension of managing a pet.

1 Like