HELP! My friend cant create new battlenet account due to Captcha

Hi! Trying to help my friend register a battlenet account so we can play together. But the arkose labs captcha keeps failing either saying we got it wrong or not fast enough, even though we were super fast and correct for sure. Seems a lot of people have this problem online with Arkose Captcha.

Also tried to log in with google or apple or facebook, but it keeps redirecting to the normal creation page where we still have to do captcha.

Tried both of the above on mobile app and desktop website. same issue.
Is there any other way we can create an account?

Thank you so much!!

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We recommend contacting customer service through the Support Portal website for the best assistance. If customer service is unable to assist you directly, they should be able to funnel your report to the correct development team. In the meantime, recommend attempting the account creation flow again, but first ensure that all adblockers and other browser extensions are disabled.

So I am also trying to create an account for my son and having the same issue. But, I clicked the link you provided and it says it can’t load the page. When I try to go to any support page it tells me that it can’t load. The only way I got to this page was through a search and it brought me here.