Help me understand BG Bonus Weekends

I’ve tried to answer me own questions with the google machine but its broke.

1: Is there a bonus weekend every weekend? I have been checking for a couple weeks and haven’t seen any emissaries.

2: Is there a posted schedule for what weekend is what BG? Or is it a consistent rotation?

3: What bonus weekend do we have coming up this weekend, if any?

Thanks

Not every weekend. The weekend after AB weekend, there is no bonus BG. Following the pause, it’s AV weekend.

It’s a consistent rotation. It goes WSG > AB > None > AV

Last weekend there wasn’t a bonus BG, so this upcoming weekend is AV.

1 Like

Thank for you the concise reply!

1 Like

You get more honor and rep during the weekends for specific battlegrounds. AV rep is easy to grind so ill skip it, but if you don’t have 999/1000 you should take advantage of the event if you do there is no reason to do classic av.

AB gives 10 rep per 200 points normally but during weekend gives 10 rep per 150 points.

WSG gives 35 rep per flag normally and 45 during its holiday.

I recently rolled an alt and my new character needs AV exalted still. I did it on my main in one 4-day bonus weekend. It was a major grind but I did get it done. I will try to do the same again this weekend lol.

What does 999/1000 do? I assume thats the extra rep past exalted youre referring to?

Well there is the [stormpike insignia rank 6] and [frostwolf insignia rank 6] for 999/1000 rep past exaulted. They provide frost resistance, 2% dodge, and hp recovery. Which is good for tanking, that raid boss which uses frost based spells, and pvp as frost spells can slow you.

https://www.raidcalendar.com/

oh thats fantastic, thank you!