[help] Looking for the best Battle res tracker WA(s) / addon(s) combos

If you have anymore suggestions for good Bres functions to look for beyond my quoted numbered want lists below (4 total), I’m open for improvements on my search. I plan to use MRT’s raid tracker to actually track individual res CDs.

Right now, I’m not satisfied with MRT’s tracker as I already use that icon to represent taunt for my toons + it doesn’t work outside boss fights it seems.

For now, I’m fine with the tracker having:

1. Text for the total # of available Breses in open world/anytime in a raid or dungeon.
  2. Text for the CD on the upcoming
  3. (It’s a plus if 0 reses available text is red, and 1+ text is green).

Here’s 2 WAs I’ve tried to edit to get working without a load condition so it works anywhere but have had no success (“Battle Res Monitor” seems the simplest if you’re up for inspecting it).

For those interested in delving into options, I’ve tried:

• “Battle Res Monitor”
  • “Battle Ressurection Text Tracker - FredJones” - has the working red/green text’s I’m seeking but doesn’t work outside of bosses.

1 other functionality I would like is:

1. An auto-poster for announcing resurrections in instance and raid chat.

Because outside of Raid bosses/M+ you don’t have a set amount of BRs for the group, each person who can BR can do so 1 time on their own CD.

I was wanting it to showup for raid trash which it wasn’t. I’ll do further testing if it doesn’t elsewhere.

Right because for raid trash it’s 1 per person with a BR/10m.

Thanks, I’ll probably stick w/a combo of those 2 i mentioned then.
Now, just need an addon to announce who breses who in the dif instance/party chats.

oRA3 can track/announce BRs and their tracker shows you who rez’d who.

I use it to track a bunch of stuff (taunts, brs, regular rezes, lust etc.) for myself as a raid leader; I don’t announce it to the group but you can.