HELP; is this laptop good enough?

My current laptop is extremely old (2014) and I wanted to upgrade it a bit. I only play WoW and no other games so I don’t want to spend crazy money just for this. I’m looking used and found this for a decent price. Think it will run WoW good enough? I don’t mind if I don’t play on highest settings. I currently play in lowest and only get 30 FPS max.

• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 Graphics
  • AMD Ryzen 5 4600H 3.0GHz (4.0 GHz Max Boost) | 17.3” FHD (1920x1080) 144Hz IPS-Type display
  • 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD | 16 GBDDR4 RAM | Windows 11 Home | Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax).

This is similar to my laptop. I like how WoW runs on it so if you’re getting it cheap I think you’ll be happy.

Ya well the cheapest I can find. $350-450 CAN (used). I don’t want to spend crazy money just to play WoW.

With those specs, you should be able to play WoW very comfortably at medium settings. $350-$450CAD for a laptop like that is a good price and as Mordrid said, you’ll be happy with it.

1 Like

This.

But I would also start making an investment in building a desktop. Costs in the thousands, but is well worth it in the end.

1 Like