Help im addicted to wow and cant login

help im addicted to wow and cant login

6 Likes

I really respect how consistent you are about this. You have an interesting post history.

5 Likes

Have you tried WoW Lite?

1 Like

Your affliction is indeed terrible. Take two expansions, BFA and Shadowlands, and it should go away.

1 Like

last time i said addicted to wow i got banned for a week.

1 Like

Wait about 45 minutes. Maybe less if we’re lucky. I’m gonna go do some errands like I do during every maintenance.

1 Like

It’s ALIVE!

try betterhelp

Indeed. Looks like my errands will need to wait about an hour, I have a deathlord title quest to do.

You are a very terrible person.

And right on time.

Just like last week.

And the week before.

3 Likes

What the :duck:

2 Likes

After all the “account moderation” I’ve received for politely talking about forbidden topics, how does this person avoid more stringent account action?

Standard answer to main post:

It’s maintenance day.

2 Likes

There’s one right now… someone trying to teach a lesson that doesn’t need to be taught!

So unnecessary.

And they’re is nothing precisely wrong with calling those people any of those things, unless you really are one of those people, other than your own stereotypical and narrowminded interpretation of those words and their usage and implications.

Are you… high?

It’s maintenance day. OP is a spam alt that posts this every maintenance Tuesday.

Dude the bans on this forum are so wack I said, “I like big gnome (other word for breasts)” and I got banned for a day like tf

1 Like