Help, I boosted my char multiple times over the years and am now stuck at an obscenely low item level

Hello,

I have a DK that I used to play a lot back in Mists of Pandaria. I played on and off after this, not much, but every expansion I lvl boosted my DK to max level. However, I mainly focused on other characters. Anyways fast forward, I lvl boosted to 50 when Shadowlands came out, but never played it much.

Now that I have more free time on my hands, I am actually trying to get back into the game, and use my DK. Problem is, my item level is 71. (I have old honor gear from MOP) I tried doing some early Shadowlands questing, and died quickly. I am too low item level to even do BFA dungeons. I am stuck and don’t know what to do. How can I get new armor in order to actually be able to survive questing and dungeoning in Shadowlands?

The gear you have is the gear you get as a boosted level 50. For example, my level 51 DK is at ilvl 76. Your gear should be sufficient for questing as long as you don’t pull too much.

If you want better gear right away, you can get crafted ilvl 100 gear on the auction house.

3 Likes

Ohhh, I see, maybe I should just go blood dk to survive more lol. Thank you.

Check AH for crafted 200 pieces.

2 Likes