Help Harm / target of target Macro

Hi guys, I’m try to make a macro that will cast Riptide if a friendly is targeted and Flame shock if I have an enemy targeted… In addition I would like to be able to add a shift mod that would cast flame shock on my targets target… is this possible? Heres what I have so far :

/cast [@mouseover, harm, no dead] [@target, harm, no dead] Flame Shock
/cast [@mouseover,help][@target,help][@player] Riptide

The only thing I cant figure out is the target of target portion… not sure if its even possible , any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@targettarget,harm,nodead][@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm,nodead]Flame Shock;[@mouseover, help,nodead][help,nodead][@player]Riptide

The above macro will cast flame shock on an enemy target if you have one even if your mouse is over a friendly unit. If you want the mouseovers prioritized use this one instead:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@targettarget,harm,nodead][@mouseover,harm,nodead]Flame Shock;[@mouseover, help,nodead][help,nodead]Riptide;[harm,nodead]Flame Shock;[@player]Riptide

I didn’t get enough sleep last night, so that second one might not be optimized, but barring any typos it should work.

1 Like
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@targettarget,harm,nodead] Flame Shock; [@mouseover,help,nodead] Riptide; [@mouseover,harm,nodead] [harm] Flame Shock; Riptide

Wow that is perfect, thank you so much!!!