Help finding the right guild

Good afternoon everyone! I am newish to WRA and was hoping some server veterans could point me in the right direction of a guild that suits me. From an RP perspective I like to play this character sort of like a Witcher monster killing contracts etc. A band of mercenaries or bounty hunters could possibly be a good fit. I don’t like militaristic RP as I personally find the structure boring and don’t like taking orders. I also wouldn’t enjoy a race specific guild. Other than RP I enjoy a healthy blend of pvp and Pve content. Just recently wanted to get back into raiding after leaving a hardcore raiding guild a few years back. My play schedule can be erratic sometimes. I log on for a few hours everyday mostly in evenings or weekends. If anyone has any questions for me or could point me to a guild that fits some of the criteria I listed feel free to message me ingame or on here. Thank you for your time everyone!

2 Likes

I don’t know a lot about Horde side on WRA, but if you have some Alliance toons I can probably help out a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a fledgling guild that sounds perfect for you! It is called The Mithril Circle. This is a mercenary RP guild, but not like others.

The goal is to create a structure without being beholden to it. You simply represent the Circle with anything you do. PvP, PvE, whatever, do what is fun on your own timeline. Think of the Circle as having your character’s back all the time When you’re out there RPing your Witcher style contracts, you might do that alone, but the Circle is what you represent. I can explain more if that doesn’t make sense. Message me in game and I’ll be happy to help you out!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and the server! If you’re looking for Horde guilds, a great place to start is the guild directory.

I’m not as familiar with guilds that do an even mixture of RP, PvP, and PvE. Most tend to focus on just one aspect. Like in my guild. Sure we have a mythic+ group and will help one another out with PvE, but a good 95% of our collective guild time in game is spent RP’ing.

1 Like

I would also be very interested in an RP concept of this nature. I tried doing something similar a while back but I didn’t have the time to commit, unfortunately. So, if there are guilds or communities of this type feel free to hit me up.

I’d be interested in a guild fitting this particular criteria Alliance side. Finding non race-specific guilds on Alliance here has been challenging.

I’m part of a guild called the Legion of the Dawn. We’re an Alliance Special Forces guild that goes where the fighting is worst, to make the biggest difference in the name of the Alliance and of Azeroth. Characters come from all walks of life, all races, and many creeds, united by their vows to protect those unable to protect themselves, and to strike at any that would threaten their people. If you’re interested, shoot me a message. I’m on Bastéala at the moment (the special character is typed with alt + 130), or I can reach out to you! :slight_smile:

1 Like