Help figuring out a lua error

It specifically happens when I open LFG for raids, no other windows

Message: Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua:2636: attempt to index field ‘?’ (a nil value)
Time: Tue Apr 6 20:18:21 2021
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua:2636: attempt to index field ‘?’ (a nil value)
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua”]:2636: in function LFGListGroupDataDisplayEnumerate_Update' [string "@Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua"]:2577: in function LFGListGroupDataDisplay_Update’
[string “@Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua”]:2216: in function <Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua:2104>
[string “=[C]”]: in function LFGListSearchEntry_Update' [string "@Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua"]:1870: in function LFGListSearchPanel_UpdateResults’
[string “@Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua”]:1645: in function update' [string "@Interface\SharedXML\HybridScrollFrame.lua"]:193: in function HybridScrollFrame_SetOffset’
[string “@Interface\SharedXML\HybridScrollFrame.lua”]:30: in function <Interface\SharedXML\HybridScrollFrame.lua:29>
[string “=[C]”]: in function `SetValue’
[string “@Interface\SharedXML\HybridScrollFrame.lua”]:67: in function <Interface\SharedXML\HybridScrollFrame.lua:57>

Locals:

Message: Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua:2636: attempt to index field ‘?’ (a nil value)
Time: Tue Apr 6 20:18:48 2021
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua:2636: attempt to index field ‘?’ (a nil value)
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua”]:2636: in function LFGListGroupDataDisplayEnumerate_Update' [string "@Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua"]:2577: in function LFGListGroupDataDisplay_Update’
[string “@Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua”]:2216: in function <Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua:2104>
[string “=[C]”]: in function `LFGListSearchEntry_Update’
[string “@Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua”]:2259: in function <Interface\FrameXML\LFGList.lua:2255>

Locals:

Hi Erythris

Do you have any addons that might interact with LFG. I would start with disabling suspect addons one at a time. Little detective work. You might also check that all your addons are up to date.

My addons are up to date, and none interact with LFG besides raider io i believe, though it too is up to date. When i scroll down, i get like many, many Oranomonos the Everbranching listings, seemingly the same repeated many times. Then the error appears.

For what its worth, while I’m not getting any lua errors, I am having issues with seeing anything under the LFG finder for raids, and I don’t use any addons at all. Maybe related?

edit: Holy moly and jsut as I post this my raid list just exploded into many. edit 2: And gone again. Something hinky is going on with the list in general.

Could be a game issue then - imagine we will be seeing more posts on the forum here.

Yeah, I figured it might be, so I hoped including the error code might help.

Seeing quite a few people talking about this in game, im having the same issue too.

Same, I thought it was just me so I was sitting there at Orano turning off addons and relogging, until some guy typed in /say asking if people were having the same issue, and everyone there was getting the same. Guess we just use the Custom tab for now :’)

Might be the time to get a ticket open on the issue - bring it to attention:

Contact Support - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

I fixed mine had to scan and repair