HELP! Can't purchase WOW Token

Because there’s no option in-game. The website is telling me to go in-game to buy the game time… WHY?!

Buy some shop mounts and other shop items. That should help.

I already have those. I’m trying to sell the wow token for gold.

I’m confused. Are you trying to buy a token for gold or a token for game time/store credit?

You can usually buy the token from the character menu. Did you try that?

If you are trying to buy a game time/store credit token, use the Auction House.

If you are trying to buy a token to sell for gold, then use the In Game Shop. Then I think you have sell that on the AH or something. I’ve never bought one of these so I don’t know part 2.

It’s at the bottom of the AH menu list of categories.

That implies you have a wow token.

1. Make sure the token is in your bag.
  2. Go to an auction house.
  3. Talk to an auctioneer
  4. Select the sell tab
  5. Open your bag holding. Now both your bags and the AH screens are open
  6. Right click the token transferring it to the sell tab
  7. Click create auction

It looks like you’re confused about how this works, the only WoW token you can put on the Auction House is the one you have purchased with real money, $20. If you bought a WoW token with Gold, you can only exchange that for either 1 month game time or $15 worth of Blizzard Balance. You CANNOT put it back on the Auction House to resell it.

I think it is you and the rest of the Posters on this thread or are confused and not the OP! The OP is asking where in game he/she would buy the Token so that it could be sold on the AH for gold!

Lîger at the bottom right of your game window next to the game button you will see a button with a W in a yellow circle. That opens the Store where you can buy the Token ( it is the bottom button on the store window.

OP seems to be the one that’s confused, and now so am I.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: