Helm [H], 8/8 BWL, is recruiting

[H] Sat 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern, Sun 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM Eastern (Semi-Hardcore).

About Us:

A semi-hardcore guild, Helm’s primary focus is on raiding. We are looking to improve our Saturday Roster and prepare for AQ40 to come. Currently we are clearing all available content in a single night. Though certain classes are currently closed, we will always consider exceptional players.

Our goal is not server first, as you can see by our choice in raid day. But, we do want to see content down in a timely manner, and prefer to play with experienced players.

Loot System:

Helm uses a Loot Council system to distribute loot. Factors determining our loot decisions are based on but not limited to: Attendance, Attitude, Performance, and Preparation.

The Loot Council is comprised of the GM, RL, and several Officers.

Member Expectations:

Be kind and helpful to your guildies. If you encounter an issue, please contact an officer. We strive for zero drama, and would like to find members that fit that same goal.

If you’re going to be late/ miss a scheduled raid day, please post out in our discord.

Bring the required consumables.

Saturday

Closed, though always willing to accept exceptional players.

Friday Class Needs:

Fury Warriors

Resto Shamans

Helm strives to be one of the best guilds on Mankrik. We currently want to push ourselves harder, and improve our logs and clear times. We know people have busy lives outside the game, so we want to make our time in raids as efficient and fun as possible, while also being competitive.

If you’re interested in joining our team, please feel to reach out:

In game: Sydri, Jeherin, Noroth, Consequence, Twis and Empest.

Discord: Sydri#8692

Thank you for taking the time to read our post, hope to see you on Azeroth.

Solid crowd… quick raid nights… pumped for bwl.

Started as a pug, never looked back!

I’ve been with them for the past 3 months, they are a solid crew. Raid nights are quick and the officer team is very helpful and friendly.

Bump for great justice

I joined Helm not long ago, I can honestly say great environment, and great people!

what up front page

Up and up we go

We’re also looking for war dps to finish off our Friday roster as we push into BWL with it starting this week!