Hello - how is Tich for purely a horde PvP server?

Hi guys, how is Tich overall for a PvP server? i am looking for BGs and maybe 3v3s eventually. Was hoping there would be a few PvP guilds on here. How good is Tich for someone wanting to get into horde PvP? Would you recommend it or are there other servers that you would put ahead?

thanks!

Terrible.

I’m the only relevant Alliance player on this realm… and Tichondrius Horde hasn’t been good since back in WoD - when I single handily dismantled the faction.

1 Like

Owlcapwn,

You were part of the mass “bads” immigration to Tich, which brought the overall quality down and the queue times up. You didn’t dismantle the faction. A lot of the best ladder PvPers left horde for alliance due to better racials one of the expansions. They also left Tich to go play on other servers with their elite friends. Many returned when the forum dramaz died out a bit.

Tichondrius still makes a decent splash on the leader boards.

And most importantly you are not relevant.

Lehnaria,

From the leader boards it’s pretty evenly divided, but this is still a very Horde dominated server. about 4:1 Horde:Alliance. If you’re not a top notch player, you’re better rerolling Horde on Tich. If you want to play Alliance PvP, there are other servers that will be more to your liking.

2 Likes

thank you dude!

I’m not relevant - but he felt the need to respond to me.

A member from a guild known for clicking and back peddling. If you can’t handle a realm full of that type of Horde player base - go elsewhere. I mean, the kid can’t even gem himself properly, and he’s calling other people bad. I’ve been playing on Tichondrius Alliance for years - even before war mode - and have 0 deaths. It is not Horde dominated, Lehnaria. It’s dominated by Owlcapwn.

As for finding a good PVP guild. There isn’t a single good PVP guild on Tichondrius… on either side. It’s just guilds like World Star Horde. Zerg guilds full of clickers that AOE spam zones during massive lag spikes, hoping to land a kill. My guild will be recruiting in the future, but I have a strict recruitment policy - you have to be me, in order to join.

If you need further advice from a player that’s been here from the start, look me up on Twitter @OwlcapwnTV. Unlike the guy above, I have thousands of followers… but I’ll make time to answer any questions about my realm. I also follow back, because I care about the little people.

Here’s my Btag, Artomiss: OwlcapwnTV#1924. That way you’ll know where I am at all times, so you can come show me how irrelevant I am.

2 Likes

Doesn’t change the fact that you’re not relevant.

I quit the game shortly after Uldir. My “gems” were optimized for maximum dps. I doubt if a bad like yourself has heard of “Raidbots”

After Uldir, my guild disbanded and I received an invite from World Star Horde, so I joined not wanting to get too serious. I’m currently looking for a guild that I can put my characters in. I joined three guilds today on my other toons to try them out.

I gave birth to a child, so I’m not a child.

I think we can establish that I’m a she. xD
I call people like yourself bad.

No thanks. I’ve played with Rank 1 multi glads and people with the title “Hero of the Horde” who were really cool and taught me many things. I have no desire to play with a bad like yourself.

2 Likes

Yeah… I don’t care about your life story, or your child.

The Btag invitation was simply an invite to come find me out in the world, and show me those skills you learned from all those top PVPers.

I didn’t expect you to accept - no one ever does… which is why I can do whatever the hell I want even with war mode turned on. You’d be curbed within 30 seconds. If you ever do decide to accept - make sure you bring those multi glads along with you… you’ll need them in my world. I added you to my list - when you break 430 ilvl, and I find the time to bother - I’ll come find you in game. I’m still waiting for that one person who plays as well as they type. I’m sure after killing thousands of people in game without breaking a sweat, Artomiss is that person. I’ll tell you this, though, nothing triggers me more than a waste of my time. If I drop you as easily as I know I will - you’ll be pleased to know, I’ll be the one more upset about it. Turn war mode on - I’ll do the rest.

Take care, kid.

1 Like

I honestly was gonna let this go, but I felt the need to respond so that you have a better understanding of why people think you’re bad.

Then don’t post assumptions about it. It’s as simple as that.

I usually do roll with warmode on. I came back to the game after a four month break. I’m trying to gear five toons at the moment, and my gear level is about 50-60 ilvls below the average player. A couple of days ago my toons were about 100-120 ilvls below the average player. I turned warmode off so I have a chance to catch up without someone corpse camping me. #GearMatters

Your current gear ilvl is 458. In what world do you live in would that be fair? Also 1v1 is a way to improve your game not to show your superiority. The reason is because there is always a class imbalance. Some classes are easier to win a 1v1 situation than others. If not Blizzard would offer 1v1 Titles. In fact, because of the class imbalance problems, Blizzard removed Glad titles from 2v2. Even 3v3 there’s comps that play better against other comps. For you to disregard that and think you’re the best on Tich because you ganked AFKers really doesn’t impress people on the server.

What impresses them less is your attitude. I honestly wouldn’t think you were a quarter as bad if you came to the forums with a little humility. But I get it, you have a “brand” to sell on Twitter. How’s that Twitter income?

Enjoy your achievements
Just the two of us: 1550
Just the Three of Us:… Oh wait you don’t have that achievement!

2 Likes

I’m not about being fair - I’m about winning. If you look at my twitter, it’s filled with me stomping low level streamers/levelers, as well as max levels. But honestly, if we were equal ilvl, the result would be the same. I also don’t play this game for rating - rating means nothing in wpvp. I’m the best at what I do, and whether or not it’s meaningful to you - is irrelevant. You’re not beating me 1v1 with equal ilvl, period. You’re going to need a pocket healer or three to have any chance. You can toss out titles all you want - the only title I care about is being the best wpvp/1v1 player this game will ever see. That’s what I am. You won’t find a single screen shot of me dead in this game. It’s not possible. I am literally unbeatable in 1v1/1v3 situations.

Looking at my arena rating - it should be easy for you.

But if you can’t beat me 1v1, the only part of this game I care about - you might as well put me on ignore right now… nothing else matters to me. The worst thing you can do, is keep this going to the point I find you in game, and see how important your arena rating is… If that happens, you’ll be giving me the greatest 20 seconds of that day. Do not give me that satisfaction. You’ll never truly understand how much joy I get in beating… everyone… and bragging about it on Twitter.

As for that twitter income - that’s the scariest part. I do all of this free of charge. No bits, no donations, no stream. That clip/screen shot of the person losing - is all the payment I require. That should tell you everything you need to know about me - and if you’re as smart as I think you are, that’s the type of person you stop responding to. That’s how you really beat me… because it’s not happening in game, ever. That, to me, is a feeling greater than any 2500 rating.

this didnt age well.

you’re a beast

1 Like

im interested in learning from the best