Hello everyone

Happy Friday and hope everyone has a great day and a good weekend and get some good WPVP this weekend and get beautiful salty whisper.

PS- Happy Birthday to anyone that has one :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, Gahiji! You have a good weekend, too!

I’m resubbing to WoW this weekend after a few weeks away. Pretty excited! :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh that’s awesome that you coming back. Another player that’s like to WPvP so that’s a plus :slight_smile:

I hope you have fun and still have all your friends around to play. I am still not resub but at times I do get the itch to want to comeback and just pvp.

1 Like

Heck yeah! Now that I’ve experienced the thrill of WPvP, I couldn’t ever go back. Whenever War Mode is off, I itch for a good fight. So I’m going to be out there, swords blazing.

Thanks for the well-wishes! I have loads of friends in the game still, so I’ll have a good time. Whenever you decide to resub, I’ll give you a love tap in the outside world. One that might end in death. :wink:

1 Like

Same to you brother!

Firesinger that’s awesome you’re coming back!

1 Like

Hey Gahigi, do you play Alliance at all or are you a no good leaf eater? :smiley:

1 Like

EZ1v1

10 char

1 Like

Today’s been pretty chill for my family. I hope yours had the same.

3 Likes

At one point I did have an alliance took but I main Horde or use to as I haven’t played in a long time.

1 Like

does his best spooky voice Joooooooiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn Uuuuuuuussssss…

The easiest of the easiest 1v1 in the world …

Don’t get farm kid free HK’s :slight_smile:

Hope you been doing good and having a great time in wow .

2 Likes