Hello, are the forums open to all topics

Or just Wow ones?

WoW Ones. Anything else will probably get moderated.

2 Likes

Tough to say.

If people like your topic, they’ll say it’s fine. If not, they’ll whine to a moderator.

3 Likes

It’s the Hearthstone forum today.

Flagged for causing debate!

1 Like

Well if you like trash talking Blizzard for recent controversies they apparently are open to all topics.

Theres an off topic forum, but people put everything in general forums. Like what happened today was with the Hearthstone community and Blizzard Taiwan, but everyones posting about it in WoW general.

its like the catch all, no one follows the CoC or ToS.

I still see off topic threads all the time, just try to make it semi-relevant to Wow somehow OP.

You know,I took a look over there and they have ONE mega thread about it. We need moderators like that.

1 Like

They tend to let things boil over a bit before they put the lid on. Probably a good strategy when it comes to dealing with the hive mind.

2 Likes

I just want to talk about WoW again ):

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA you came to the wrong town Honey Glazed Hauncher!

No one is stopping you.

Can we talk about how awesome the Goblin Heritage Armor set is, compared to that for the Worgen?

How edgy to dismiss people as unthinking just because they’re upset about the same thing. Thinking people deal with issues instead of trite remarks.

No no no. Top hats are master race

Go to Hong Kong and do something about it then. This is the US Blizzard forums. Blizzard isn’t going to change the political climate in east asia that has been corrupt for millennia.

1 Like

You want to talk politics?

MMOChampion
Reddit
4chan

I bet any of these sites have a forum you can spam endlessly with the same thing over and over and over and over again with.

1 Like

I like the idea of the Worgen armor (very Greymane from HotS); I just feel like they “phoned in” the textures.

Just posting in threads other people made. Got a problem with that? Maybe you shouldn’t be reading.

: )

Normally I would agree with you, but Blizzard brought this on themselves.

I’d much rather be talking about the whole Thalyssra/Lor’themar romance they’re building in 8.3.