Hello Alliance player here. How do I get the cloak?

Hello Alliance player here. How do I get the legendary cloak? I have a level 120 mage. Where do I go to get the quest?

You have to complete the Nazjatar introductory quests first.

If you haven’t done the Nazjatar stuff yet, pick up “The Wolf’s Offensive” from Genn Greymane on the boat.

If you have finished Nazjatar’s introductory questline (up through the part where you unlock the usage of essences) then Anduin should send you a message once you log in. If he doesn’t, try relogging. If that still doesn’t work, go directly to Stormwind keep and get the quest “An Unwelcome Advisor” from him. The cloak comes very late in the questline, after you get sent to Uldum and Vale. Keep following the breadcrumb quests and you’ll get there eventually.

If that doesn’t work, then you still have outstanding Nazjatar stuff to do.

3 Likes

You need to go to Stormwind Castle (but you need to have done Nazjatar intro)

Definitely worth following the guide at: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23320959

It mentions the prequisites for Nazjatar at the bottom too.

Good luck!

1 Like

It’s a quest chain, 21st quest, go see Anduin to get the ball moving.

And yes you have to open Nazjatar first i believe. So do that in Boralus, talk to Genn and he should have the quest to take you there. You only have to progress a little bit though.

Here’s a link to a Blue thread on this. You can find the thread in the Blizz Tracker column.