Get Your Legendary Cloak!

Cause Grumbles is the holy Gnome of Cookies. You simply do not mess with the holy Gnome of Cookies.

5 Likes

I totally agree Corlia LOL

2 Likes

I know a lot of people who were very confused about how to start the questline. The person you pick up the quest from isn’t exactly right in the middle of it all. They are tucked off in a corner.

Yea I’m shocked they expected us to find Vareesa. They know we can’t find things, that’s why they have to remove them from the game.

6 Likes

It’s kinda funny when actually documenting part of the game is worth a blue post.

2 Likes

It’s in there. It’s the asterisk.

As a seasoned getter of cloaks, I have to say, this quest chain is beyond boring when repeated even once.

If not for the fact you have to get all the way to the end to even cleanse gear, I would only have it on 1-2 characters at most.
Instead I have 23 cloaks and counting since I didn’t want to have to just quit all my alts.

16 Likes

Oh, whoops. Should have looked further down for it then! I just thought if it was gonna be in there it would have been further up since it’s a very important step :stuck_out_tongue:

If they list something about having to do previous patch content first it takes away focus from this patch’s content. Apparently there’s already enough focus taken from this patch’s content that we need official announcements to go out and get the cloak.

3 Likes

I got the cloak on my main, but did not bother leveling it.

Most of my alts do not have naz unlocked so they could not get the cloak even if I wanted to without even more work.

I have not bothered to get the cloak on the two alts that do have naz unlocked.

Does not seem worth it when the expansion is basically over.

13 Likes

Will this still be available after Shadowlands goes live?

*edit - I legit thought this post was going to be announcing it’s removal when I first saw it.

8 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

You can also skip the first scenario in the Halls of Origination if you have done it before. I’m not sure why they made the parts you can skip not come up in the initial dialogue.

I would be happy with an “I’ve already traveled back and forth across the entire world 5 million times once before” button. It takes far too long of nothing but travel. If it were a really fun questline, that would be something, but instead it pretty much defines the quests Blizzard stripped out of the game in Cata – mainly anything requiring more travel than time spent at the destination. (Remember running back and forth between SW, Westfall, and Redridge in various combinations doing nothing but clicking on an NPC for the Defias quests? Pepperidge Farm remembers.)

Actually, the only parts of the questline you can skip are the ones I would consider re-playing! It’s the enormous amount of travel time I don’t want to re-slog through…

(Note: I have four characters with the cape already.)

That all aside, as soon as I experienced how bloody miserable it was to run the horrific visions on a healer, my other two healers were immediately and permanently shelved for the rest of the expansion. I don’t care the horrific visions were made easier for healers… It wasn’t by enough and is still miserable. So there are two more characters not getting capes.

10 Likes

Takes forever still, mostly with the constant circuitous travel. The BWD scenario needs to be skippable too.

4 Likes

My hero. Who knows if they will listen

Are people not doing this content or something?

I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised, if it were true…

11 Likes

Same, except I’m not even gonna bother with a 3rd, much less any of my other 15 level 120 alts.

There is too large of a time investment required to level the cloak considering the dailies and weeklies that have to be done to keep it current.

The interest is there but the will is not.

1 Like

Can you just give away the cloak for alts? im not advocating for everything account-wide, its just the cloak questline is so boring i’d rather wash my dishes IRL.

23 Likes

I haven’t even bothered to be honest.

7 Likes